Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Book Launch!

I'm very excited to let you all know about the release of my new novel, Blood & Water  It's currently available for pre-order.

I'm a hybrid author. My debut novel,  Monsoon Season, was traditionally published along with A Long Thaw, which I later rereleased on my own. Finding Charlie, was chosen for publication by KindleScout in 2015.

I write family sagas with overlapping characters, so if you've read my previous books, there should be some familiar faces. The stories in these books exist on their own and can be read in any order, independently from each other. I don't write sequels, but because all of my characters live in the same world, there's an opportunity to revisit the past.


Here's the book description: 
Tucson, Arizona is a place for runaways. Everyone you meet here came from somewhere else and has a story about what they left behind. Blood & Water tells these stories in five alternating first-person narratives: a young mother named Ally, the deliberately childless Tim and Sara, single dad David with a college-bound daughter and David’s little sister, Delilah, who shows up on his doorstep with a secret.
Order your copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment