Wednesday, November 8, 2017

The best laid plans

So, on Monday I found out that the online distributor I use, Pronoun, is going kaput.

I have a very involved launch strategy for this book and started the pre-order phase October 1st. This news means reformatting the book for each platform and contacting all the promotion sites I had set up and losing my rank and losing the sales I was building for the past month and a half. 


After having a good cry, I've regrouped and spent yesterday doing all those things. I'm not done yet. 

Apologies to those who already purchased my book, but those sales have been cancelled. Here's the new link for
 Blood & Water
There are two more weeks to get your copy during the 99 cent launch.

If you're not an Amazon person, don't fear. Here's a link to all other platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment